1 Dec 2011

An Introduction

I am prey.

I am a voraciously sexual girl that enjoys many kinds of erotic play, including exhibitionism, humiliation and bondage. I'm a budding masochist that loves a good beating, be it barehanded spankings over Daddy's knee or being paddled and flogged while on hands and knees over the bed. There are very few things I find unreasonably perverse and am open to trying a great many kinks.

I work in the adult webcam industry, indulging my exhibitionist side for the enjoyment and pleasure of many. I love meeting new people through my work and sharing in their fantasies.

In my personal life, I am the devoted slave of my beloved Master, as well as being Daddy's little girl. I bear His collar and take pride in being owned by Him. I strive to be the best I can, to serve Him and make Him happy. In turn, He encourages me to learn and grow in my submission, and to better myself in all things. I love Him with every fibre of my soul.

My respective orientations are genderfluid, pansexual and polyamorous, the last of which I share with Master. We hope in time to find a sister slave to join us as part of a long-term closed triad.

My plan for this blog is to have a place where I can speak frankly about all the aspects of my personal and professional life, most notably in regards to my growth as a slave in the BDSM lifestyle; a place where I flaunt my sexual self in all its manifestations, from photographs to artwork to written erotica. Here, there is no such thing as TMI. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment